1. These general online sales conditions ("General Conditions") apply to all sales contracts concluded between Ibox SA, which markets Kartell branded products with registered office in Via Cantonale Galleria 1, Manno, Switzerland ("Company"), and the user, understood pursuant to Article 3 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 ("Consumer Code") as an i.e. consumer, a natural person acting for purposes unrelated to the entrepreneurial, commercial, artisanal or professional activity that may be carried out ("User") on the basis of orders placed electronically through the website www.kartell.com ("Website").
2. By accepting these General Conditions when purchasing a product on the Website, the User undertakes to comply with these General Conditions. The User will not be able to purchase products through the Website if he does not accept these General Conditions.
3. The General Conditions apply regardless of the User's nationality, provided that the delivery of the products takes place in one of the countries in which the online sales service operates, as shown in the table available on the Website.
4. The Company reserves the right to make changes to these General Terms and Conditions from time to time, where such changes are necessary to ensure compliance with the provisions of law, for technical reasons, to adapt them to the sales models adopted by the Company or to better protect the rights of the Parties. The most recent version of the General Conditions is published from time to time on the Website. In any case, each purchase is subject to the version of the General Conditions in force at the time the relevant order is placed.
5. To purchase products on the Website, you must (i) access the Website with your authentication credentials already obtained by creating an account in your name on the Website, or (ii) create a new account on the Website, or (iii) purchase as a "guest" user, without registration.
7. When creating an account on the Website, the User must choose a username and password, the length of which may not be less than 8 characters, respecting the criteria for creating the password from time to time indicated on the Website. The User acknowledges and accepts that the credentials for accessing the Website are personal and must not be disclosed or transferred to third parties. The User undertakes to keep his password secret and to immediately notify the Company in the event of unauthorized use of the account or loss or theft of access credentials by sending a written communication to the Company at the addresses referred to in Article 16, containing a detailed explanation of the incident and a copy of his identity document. Upon receipt of the User's communication, the Company will block the User's access credentials and provide the User with new access credentials. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the User's failure to securely store his password or to notify the Company of any unauthorized use, loss or misappropriation of his password. You assume all liability to the Company for any loss and/or damage arising from any unauthorized use of your account.