KARTELL S.p.A. wishes to inform you that, pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data or General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter also referred to as the "GDPR"), it will process certain personal data collected automatically or provided by the user or third parties through navigation or use of the website https://www.kartell.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the "Website").
- 1. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is KARTELL S.p.A., VAT number 11349160157, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, as domiciled at the registered office of the company in Noviglio (MI), via delle Industrie n. 1 (hereinafter "KARTELL" or "Owner" of the treatment).
- 2. CONTACT PERSON FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
KARTELL, considering the protection of personal data of primary importance, has appointed an internal contact person or "Designated Privacy" for the supervision of processing activities: this figure can be contacted by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for each issue concerning the protection of personal data.
- 3. DEFINITION AND TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
In order to allow the use of the Website and its services, the Data Controller needs to know, acquire and process some of your personal data. In particular, when you browse or purchase on the Website (hereinafter, collectively, "Services"), or interact with the initiatives and activities carried out by the Owner, KARTELL processes the following personal data:
- to purchase the products on the Website: e-mail address, name, surname, address of residence, domicile or destination of the goods (yours or third parties), telephone number, date of birth, billing address;
- to register for the personal area "my account": name, surname, e-mail address, password, gender, date of birth;
- to use the Call Center support services: personal data that will be communicated by the User and / or requested by our assistance to respond to the User;
- to subscribe to the newsletter: name, surname, e-mail address and the status of private operator (consumer) or professional.